Gecko Marine Safety Helmet
The MK11 Gecko Marine Safety Helmet has been brought about by Geckos’s endeavours to provide the best possible level of protection and comfort for the user, based on feedback gained from previous models and current users.
The open face marine safety helmet can be used in a wide range of marine scenarios from sailing to rescue situations. The RNLI have been wearing Gecko open face helmets for over twenty years and there are many other uses worldwide including the Royal Air Force, Police and MOD.
The Gecko Helmet has Fittings for Camera and Electrical Torch.
- ABS construction and grooved design for incredible protection and an excellent strength to weight ratio
- Inflatable liner to create a perfect, comfortable fit every time and to keep your head warm and positively buoyant
- 316 marine grade stainless steel studs and metalwork
- Solas reflective stripes for high night time visibility
- Comfort tube to protect against chin strap chafe
- Removable ear inserts
- Lightweight at just 670 grams (without accessories)
- Available in one size to fit a head circumference of 56cm – 63cm.
- Marine Safety Helmet PAS 028:2002
- Mountaineering Helmet EN 12492
- Eye Protection BS4110 with visor
- Ear Defence EN352-2 with ear plug
Read the Maritime Journals article about Gecko Helmets